Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday

It's a four day week for me here in Lubbock, TX but that doesn't slow anything down. Aside from the inevitable sniffles that come with the changing weather I have to say that everything is just peachy. I have so much to be thankful for but these two things made the top of my list today...


College Life starts tonight and I cannot wait to see old faces and new faces who love the Lord and enjoy a good dance party.



This is my cousin Shiloh at seven months. He is a precious, fun loving little little guy and I cannot wait to see him soon!

Jesus said to her, "Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
John 4:13-14

Keep right at the Source, and--you will be blessed personally? No, out of you will flow rivers of living water, irrepressible life.
Oswald Chambers

Choose Joy, Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment