Sunday, April 3, 2011

Here we go folks! The whole point of this blog is to be encouraged, put away your doubts and worries, and choose joy!

¡Cosas que me dan vida!
Things that give me life!

Spanish...
Hearing, Speaking, Reading, Writing, Learning, the Culture, and the People. All things Spanish I LOVE IT!



Family
"The bond that links your true family, is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life." -Richard Bach

Friends. My sisters in Christ who love me, fight for me, and teach me every day.
Thick as thieves.

Young Life.
Which was described to me last week by a high school friend with these three words: "Crazy, different,..rave" Nuff said.

So there is a brief glimpse into what gives me life and joy on a daily basis. What has God blessed you with? What gives you life?

No comments:

Post a Comment